96 hectares and a traditional Mallorcan manor property of 1.200 m2 stand in an elevated position with views to one of the island´s more characteristic towns. The house was built in the 1600’s preserving elements like the oil mill, a chapel and an Arabic cistern. It was modernized in the 1980’s. Only a 15 minute away drive to the airport, the house is accessed via a rural path. It needs renovation.